Translate

Monday, October 20, 2008

Words from the heart

When the heart speaks....

Become quiet
and in that quietness,
a voice begins
to call. I hear,
but not with these ears.

When the mouth is moving,
the heart is silent.
When the mouth becomes silent,
the heart begins to speak.

When my ears are listening
to other sounds,
the heart is quiet.
When those sounds stop, the heart
begins to say what it has to say.

When I dance for the world,
running here and there,
doing this and that,
the heart is silent.

But when I stop -
then the heart begins
to dance

the dance of joy.


adapted from the words of Prem Rawat
by Jennifer Boire

Dear readers, I have been silent on the blog, but my heart has been very active! We had two wonderful visits to Canada from Prem Rawat, also known as Maharaji, on the Words of Peace Global North American tour. Montreal and Toronto were both sold out events, and I was caught in the whirlwind of preparation and conference organizing.

Suffice it to say, that there is no deeper well of wisdom on the planet right now than the words coming from this wonderful man.

I invite you to click on www.wordsofpeace.ca to hear him for yourself, although nothing can compare to seeing him in person.

The gift of knowing how to go within is what he gives, not just words.

enjoy the fall weather, the colours are magnificent, without and within,
musemother

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So true - the heart begins to dance - the dance of joy.

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing.